More than forty years supplying refractory products for induction furnaces lining ratify Deguisa as a company with quality and recognized experience in this field.
Our quartzite, based on swedish silica of the highest purity, has uniform resistance, thermal stability and low transformation due to its special microcrystalline structure, which gives it optimum performance. Deguisa also supplies all types of mica in rolls or plates.
Deguisa manufactures various precast shapes such as spouts, exterior rings and bottom blocks of the furnace in the Amurrio facilities.
As a safety complement to the furnaces, Deguisa represents for spain the furnace safety system Saveway , which displays in real time the wear of the furnace lining and identifies defects of the lining such as cracks, wear, water leakage or overheating.
In addition, Deguisa offers an installation and drying service for induction coils that allow the customer to avoid time and risks inherent to the start-up of a coil.
Deguisa added value
- Deguisa has a technical department to help to solve any problem.
- Optimal performance thanks to its crystalline micro structure.
- Materials available for all types of alloys and temperature ranges.
- Quartzites with high thermal and mechanical stability.
- Materials are highly reliable, giving stability in their performance.
- Promptness, comfort and safety thanks to drying the coil in our facilities.